Jennifer Hudson was a fantastic sight to see at the Oscars!
Jennifer Hudson just keeps looking better and better! Everyone was thrilled to see her at the Oscars. She so needs to be in more movies. Like NOW. Anyway, Jennifer wore a pale yellow Romona Keveza gown, Lorraine Schwartz jewels and Jimmy Choos--on her feet and carried his bag too.
Shannon Pezzetta, celebrity makeup artist coordinated Jennifer look for her dress. The most important thing for any red carpet event is to take care of your skin.
Here's exactly what Shannon did, so you can copy this gorgeous glow at home:
1. Shannon started the prep by giving Jennifer the “triple threat” combination in which she performed a mini facial using the Olay Regenerist Regenerating Cream Cleanser. She then massaged the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum onto the face to create radiance and followed up with the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream to hydrate the skin and create a base for makeup.
2. She used Lancome foundation as a base, highlighting Ms. Hudson’s cheekbones with Cargo blush in Laguna.
3. On her eyes: Using a mix of eye shadows, a smoky eye was created with plenty of gold shimmer on the lids.
4. On her lips: Shannon custom created a peachy, orange color for Jennifer by mixing several colors.
5. The look was finished with a dusting of Bronzing Powder in Golden by MAC.