Parisian brand Lafont eyewear makes a chic statement with Lady Gaga and you.
Lady Gaga looks amazing. Well, she always does. She looks especially awesome wearing a pair of Lafont's limited edition anniversary sunglasses--they weren't for sale, but somehow Mother Monster got her hands on them. Cities and countries are make up the frame. See the below photo.
Cool, and très chic! You know what else is très très chic? Lafont has created special edition sunglasses for the upcoming French Open. One pair for him, and one for her.
Say hello to Suzanne. Below is the very handsome Marcel.
Lafont only made 150 of each pair of sunglasses. Suzanne and Marcel ares lined in clay-colored orange acetate to mimic the tournament’s most famous feature. They can be bought on the French Open's website for $246. They can also be purchased at tournament shops and at any of Lafont's four Parisian shops. Here's an excuse to visit Paris!!
But wait, there's more! Lafont has just announced that they are creating bespoke eyewear. Whether you need prescription glasses or sunglasses, they can customize the frames for you. This is what can be done.
- Clients seeking to create a pair of bespoke eyeglasses or sunglasses can mix and match hundreds of different possibilities with respect to shapes and materials.
- Clients can choose a custom shape or a custom color dyed exclusively for them.
- The workshop offers a variety of materials including acetate and stainless steel, as well as buffalo horn, which is only available in the atelier.
- There are over 100 steps to creating a custom frame.
- There are more than 110 Lafont colors to choose from, not including custom possibilities.
- Each one-of-a-kind pair comes with a special certificate stating the eyeglasses were created by a master craftsman or “Meilleur Ouvrier de France.”
- Custom eyewear starts at $550.A custom pair of eyeglasses or sunglasses will be delivered in about four weeks.
Where can this be accomplished? At their boutique, 11 Rue Vignon,in the 8th arrondissment. The building dates back to the 1820s, once inside, you feel like you're stepping back in time. L'Atelier Lafont is open Monday - Saturday from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm. Call +33 147 42 2593 to make an appointment.
Can't get to Paris? Visit Lafont's website to find out where you can purchase Lafont frames near you.