Inspired by Amal Clooney, Charlotte Tilbury tells you how to step-by-step recreate her look.
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Have a wedding, big date or important event coming up? Watch celebrity makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury in the below video go step-by-step on how to recreate Amal Clooney's beautiful wedding day look for yourself. And of course, I've written down all the steps for you. Just bookmark this page for reference.
All the info is after the jump.
It’s a gorgeous, fresh, polished, ingénue makeup look with dreamy, hazy eyes and a rose petal lip. A look that looks pretty on everyone! Use the steps below and don't forget to watch the video to perfect this timeless, chic wedding look on your special day!
1. Begin by using Goddess Skin Clay Mask to rejuvenate the skin, Charlotte’s Magic Cream to reveal a youthful, dewy complexion and Wonderglow, whose revolutionary Fluorescent Core technology will make you making you look glowing!
2. Create a flawless complexion using Light Wonder Foundation as your long-lasting base, followed by The Retoucher under the eyes, any areas of redness, or unwanted imperfections. Finish by lightly dusting the Airbrush Flawless Finish down the t-zone.
3. Define the brows with the Brow Lift pencil, combing the colour through the hairs in the direction of growth to help define and sculpt the face.
4. For a classic, chic eye look use the antique gold hue of Eyes to Mesmerise: Marie Antoinette, washing the product back and forth with your finger. To brighten the eye use a touch of Jean in the inner corner of your eyes.
5. Create a soft feline flick using The Classic Sophia Eyeliner along your lashline, extending the liner slightly on the outer corner to cheat a gorgeous, elongated cat-eye. Then add lashings of Full Fat Lashes mascara to the top and bottom lashes!
6. Now use the Filmstar Bronze and Glow to perfect your radiant skin. Suck in your cheeks and follow the hollow with the bronze shade, adding the highlight shade to your cheekbones, nose and Cupid’s bow.
7. Use Lip Cheat: Pillow Talk to line the lips and then apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G: Stoned Rose for beautiful rose bud lips. On Amal's wedding day Charlotte used two beautiful Matte Revolution shades, Walk of Shame and Bond Girl, that will launch in the fall.
8. Add a pop of color with Cheek to Chic: Love Glow to the apple of your cheeks to complete your heavenly look.