Love the intricate and beautiful braids shown on 'The Game of Thrones,' Here's how to do it at home.
Been trying to figure out how to rock the same braids that Daenerys Targaryen, Cersei Lannister, or Sansa Stark wears on Game of Thrones? Those hairstyles look gorgeous, but they're not as complicated to re-create at home.
Butterfly Studio Salon stylist Jason Dougherty has given his expert step-by-step directions on how to create one of Daenerys’ fabulous braided looks. Now you can wear it when you're out on a date, the beach or anywhere!
1. Split hair down the middle and part out a section around the temple of the head to be used for this top braid.
2.Place a light gel or serum like Shu Uemura's Touch of Gloss on the crown for shine.
3. Then create an inverted braid along the head on both sides and connect in the back.
4. Prep the remaining hair with Oribe's Dry Texture Spray.
5. Start a Waterfall Braid along the head on both sides and connect with the first braid.
6. Finally, use a curling wand to curl the hair.
7. Use your hands and a comb to backcomb the hair for this textured messy look. Place an ornate necklace as a headpiece for an added touch.