Avon Global Celebrity Makeup Artist Lauren Andersen + mark Celebrity Makeup Artist Jamie Greenberg made the stars of ‘2 Broke Girls’ super glam.
Last night’s People’s Choice Awards was hilarious! Co-Hosts Beth Behrs and Kat Denning seriously rocked the house. From the opening skit to Beth’s musical medley and beyond, you couldn’t stop laughing with them. And their makeup looked fab! I don’t know about you, but I was dying to find out what lippies they were using.
Luckily for all of us, I was sent the info so I could pass it on!
Avon Global Celebrity Makeup Artist Lauren Anderson created an elegant chic look for Kat Denning. Lauren emphasized Kat’s lips and lashes. Her bold berry lippie complemented her dress. Here’s how to get the look:
1. First, Lauren groomed Kat’s brows with Votre Vu Arch de Triomphe Brow Definer.
2. Next, she used Avon SuperShock Gel Eyeliner in Blackout across the lash line.
3. For mega lashes, Lauren applied Ardell Fashion Lashes 122 and then painted on Avon Mega Effects Mascara.
4. Lauren gave Kat’s cheeks a fresh ginger glow by applying Avon Ideal Luminous Blush in Coral Radiance to the apples.
5. To top off the look and make a big bold beauty statement, Lauren used Avon Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick in Radiant Raisin on Kat’s lips.
mark Celebrity Makeup Artist Jamie Greenberg created Beth Behrs' sultry beauty look for the 2014 People's Choice Awards. Here's how to get the look:
1. Prep the face with Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation Primer and then apply mark's Got The Goods Multi-Benefit Foundation Lotion SPF 15 all over.
2. Apply mark's Super Conceal Full Coverage Concealer under the eyes, then sweep mark's Touch and Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes across cheekbones.
3. Next, apply mark's Please Hold Eye Primer all over the eye lid and apply mark's On The Dot Smokey Color Compact in navy (bottom right shade) to the outer corners of the eye.
4. Line the top lash line with Avon's SuperShock Gel Eye Liner Pencil in Blackout and the bottom lash line with mark's No Place To Run Longwear Eyeliner in Jet Set.
5. Finish the eyes with three layers of Ardell Natural Individual Lashes and two coats of bareMineral Flawless Definition Waterproof Mascara.
6. Complete the look with mark's Lipclick Full Color Lipstick in Coral Fixation.