Floral maxi dresses are taking over Hollywood! Vanessa Hudgens and Selena Gomez love them.
Floral maxis are all over the streets of Hollywood. Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez, and Rumor Willis are just a few celebs spotted wearing them. And why not? They’ve got a romantic, vintage vibe, can be worn just about anywhere and are fun.
I’ve rounded up 10 great maxi dresses, including the ones that the stars are wearing now.
1. Cabana Blue Blooming Bouquet ruffle maxi dress, $176, Hale Bob . The tiered ruffles give it an extra oomph of romance.
2. Katori maxi dress, $264, Gypsy 05. Here’s Rumor’s pastel pretty maxi.
3. Maya large rose print knot back maxi dress, $50, Boo Hoo. Demure in front, the low back give these maxi more sex appeal.
4. Somedays Lovin’ Day Dream maxi, $102, ShopWasteland. This dress has mesh detail and slits in the front.
5. Cambridge floral print maxi dress, $264, Gypsy 05. Yup, this sheer maxi is what Vanessa wore to get her shop on.
6. To the Max green border print maxi, $40, Unique Vintage. Love flowers, but don’t want to be overwhelmed? This 70s style maxi with its floral border print fits is your answer.
7. FP One criss cross floral maxi dress, $128, Free People. Here’s Selena’s.
8. Purple Tropics dress, $33.50, Shop Sosie. Combining neon, sheer and floral trends, this maxi keeps you cool while you look hawt.
9. Green multi tropical print maxi dress, $34.99, AMI Clubwear. Show off your shoulders!
10. Hawaiian print chiffon dress, $79, Arden B. The blouson waist makes any figure look amazeballs.