Who said Easter eggs were high calorie treats? With these nail polishes on your digits, you won’t care about what’s under that foil covered egg.
So…..Easter is coming and everyone’s getting glammed up and ready to eat, hang with the fam and do the egg hunt thing. What I like best about Easter, aside from the candy (can I get an “Amen” for chocolate bunnies!), is the color palette. Who doesn’t look good in pastels or soft smoky shades! Nail polish colors inspired by Easter Egss is not only fab for the holiday, you can wear these 15 colors all spring and summer long.
1. Butter London Jasper Nail Lacquer, $15, Butter London. It’s an opaque pastel yellow shade and was used in the Louise Gray London Fall Fashion Week show. 2. TopShop Make Up Nails in Bee’s Knees, $10, Nordstrom stores nationwide. So yummy, it looks like the inside of a crème egg. Less calories than that! 3. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Mellow Yellow, $2.82, Drugstore.com. If you’ve been looking for long-lasting nail polish, say hi!
4. Cover Girl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in Constant Candy, $5, P & G Store. It’s joyful pink and jut a tad darker than the Cover Girl shade Jennifer Lawrence wore at the Oscars. 5. Deborah Lippmann Groove Is in the Heart, $17, Deborah Lippmann. A warm pink-coral. 6. Sonia Kashuk Nail Colour in Pink Slip, $4.79, Target. Looking for a pink that’s got a tropical glow? This is it.
7. Zoya Nail Polish in Julie, $8, Zoya. Ooh! It’s a subtle metallic lavender shade. 8. Cover Girl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in Lav-Endure, $5, P & G Store. In person, it’s a soft, smoky lavender shade. 9. OPI Classics Collection Nail Lacquer in Lucky Lucky Lavender, $8, Drugstore.com. A shiny, opaque shade.
10. TopShop Make Up Nails in Valley, $12, Nordstrom. Subtle metallic glints in a pale green shade! 11. Sonia Kashuk Nail Colour in Fairy Princess, $4.79, Target stores nationwide. A smoky, pale green with aqua metallic glints. Ariel would approve! 12. Essie Mint Candy Apple Nail Polish, $8, Ulta stores nationwide
If you’ve always loved the speckled covered chocolate eggs, you’ll love the Staccato Collection by Deborah Lippmann. Each shade has black glitter floating in a cream nail polish shade.
13. I’m Not Edible, $19, Deborah Lippmann. Panicked pink with black glitter. 14. Rockin’ Robin, $19, Deborah Lippmann. Mint Mayhem with black glitter. Doesn’t this remind you of Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream! 15. Polka Dots and Moonbeams, $19, Deborah Lipmmann. Perfect for all those black and white outfits that are hot this spring.