Naomie Harris, the 'Skyfall' star looked divine from head-to-toe at the Oscars!
Naomie Harris turned heads in Skyfall. And at the Oscars, she did it again wearing a golden gown by Savannah College Art and Design student, Michael Badger. Her glam hairstyle echoed the elegant dress.
Naomie's hair was styled by Ben Skervin using Vidal Sassoon Pro Series.
Here are the step-by-step directions:
1. Starting with wet hair, spray Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Color Protect Spray for a smooth, soft base.
2. Create a low side part on either side of the hair and then blow the hair out.
3. Once dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl 2 -inch sections.
4. After all of the hair is curled, brush out into soft waves using a boar bristle brush.
5. Apply a small amount of Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Color Protect Gloss Crème over the top of the waves.
6. To finish the look, lightly mist Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Flexible Hold Hairspray to hold waves in place