In a form-fitting Armani Privee gown, Jessica Chastain's hairstyle was the perfect finishing touch to her Oscar red carpet outfit.
Oscar nominee Jessica Chastain (Zero Dark Thirty--have you seen it yet??) wore a glittery Armani Privee gown. Her hair, a retro 40s look, was shiny, romantic and worked perfectly with her modern gown.
Celebrity Hairstylist Renato Campora used Vidal Sassoon Pro Series products on her hair. Here's the step-by-step directions.
1. Renato first created a deep side part. Then he preppred damp hair with Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Boost & Lift Foaming Air Mousse, applying at the length for touchable volume.
2. Renato then blow dried her hair with a large round brush until it was dry.
3. Before curling it, he spritzed Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Heat Protect & Shine Spray to protect hair from overheating. Using a ½ inch curling iron, he curled the ends for 10 seconds, then removed the iron and pinned it immediately.
4. Once the hair was cool, remove the pins and brush the curls out for a soft wave. Tuck hair behind one ear.
5. To finish, spray hair with Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Flexible Hold Hairspray to hold the style in place, leaving it with a sleek, finished look.